RIGHT OF RETURN
You can return goods without giving any reason within 14 days. The 14-day period begins with receipt of this notification in writing (for example as a letter, fax, or e-mail), but not before the delivery of the goods to the addressee (with recurring delivery of similar goods, not before the first partial delivery) and also not before we fulfill our duty to inform in compliance with Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 section 1 and 2 of the EGBGB (Germany’s Introductory Act to the Civil Code) as well as our duties under § 312g section 1 sentence 1 BGB (Germany’s Civil Code) in conjunction with 246 § 3 EGBGB. Only in the case of merchandise not suitable for shipping as a package (e.g. bulky goods) can you declare your return demand in writing. The time limit is met if the merchandise or return demand is sent within the stated period. In all cases, the return is made at our risk and cost. The return shipment or return demand is to be made to:
Proform Vertriebs GmbH
Söllheimerstrasse 16 - Loft D
Fax +43 (0)662 87 04 02 - 91
In cases of a valid return, the services received and the benefits drawn by both sides must be refunded. If the merchandise has deteriorated and in cases of accrued benefits (for example, the advantage of use) in such a ways that the return cannot be made, or only partially, or only in deteriorated condition, you must provide compensation accordingly. This compensation is required only to the degree that the deterioration of the merchandise or the use drawn from it is a result of a treatment of the merchandise that goes beyond an examination of its characteristics and mode of functioning. “Examination of characteristics and mode of functioning” is to be understood as the testing of the merchandise in question as would be possible and customary in a retail shop. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The 30-day period begins for you with your return shipment of the merchandise or your demand for a return; for us, it starts with receipt of the merchandise.
END OF THE RETURN POLICY
1. A right of return shall not exist for the delivery of merchandise, which is manufactured according to customer specifications or which is clearly tailored to personal needs or for deliveries of audio and video recordings or software, in the event that you have unsealed the delivered data media. Orders from registered traders or companies shall be excluded from the right of return as well as all orders outside from the European Union.
2. Please avoid damages and soiling. Please send the merchandise back to us in the original packaging if possible and with all accessories and all packaging elements. If necessary, please use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide for sufficient protection against transport damage by using suitable packaging, in order to avoid indemnity claims due to damages resulting from inadequate packaging.
3. Please send the merchandise back to us as a post paid package and keep the return receipt. We would also be more than happy to reimburse you for the postal charges in advance.
4. Please call us at +43 662 87 04 02 14 to inform us of the return shipment before returning the merchandise. This shall give us the opportunity of assigning the merchandise as quickly as possible.
5. Please observe that the procedures stated in the sections 2. to 4. shall not be a requirement for effectively exercising the right of return.